Application and selection
Find out more about application and selection for the master's programme DAS Creative Producing here. Below you will find information on the selection procedure and the application form. Would you like to know more about the programme? Come to one of our information meetings on 12 February 19:00 - 20:30 (live), 11 March 19:00 - 20:30 (digital) or 16 April 19:00 - 20:30 (live). Sign up via the registration form.
Following our lectures, you can also learn more about the programme. The upcoming lectures are on 10 March, 14 April and 12 May. Find out more on the lectures page and sign up.
The application procedure starts on 1 February 2024, from this date you can apply. Final admission takes place after conducting a selection interview. There are 17 places for this programme, after which a waiting list will be set up.
Submit the following:
- A completed application form (in Dutch, available from 1 February).
- Your CV.
- A description of your current work practice and what position you hold in your field.
- A reference letter.
- 3 project descriptions in which you give a short explanation (max. 3 pages in total) about the nature of the project, the relevance of the project, your position and how this project has contributed to your professional development:
- 1 project you worked on before.
- 1 project you are currently working on.
- 1 project you would like to pursue (with a motivation as to why you would like to pursue this project).
- A video of maximum 5 minutes in which you address the following questions
- Who are you?
- What is your motivation for wanting to study here?
- What will you bring?
- What do you want to gain?
- What do you want to accomplish in the world through art?
N.b. A video made with a mobile phone will do, please pay particular attention to the fact that the video is clear and audible.
Based on your submitted documents and motivation video, you may or may not be invited for an interview with a committee consisting of artistic director, teacher/coach, student/alumnus. In this, you will be asked to explain your motivation and expectations.
After the interview with the committee, you will receive a written explanation of the decision to accept or reject you. Selection interviews take place in April, May and June.
- have a completed Bachelor's degree in the arts or culture sector or demonstrable affinity and work experience in the arts sector.
- have at least two years' work experience in the arts sector.
- have a clear vision of the arts field, can reflect on it critically and constructively, and are able to formulate how they want to contribute to it.
- have the potential to develop into producers who are able to realise innovative perspectives and thus shape the arts landscape in an innovative and sustainable way.
Find out everything about tuition fees at the AHK Student affairs page.
Find out more about the programme
The DAS Creative Producing - Entrepreneurship in the Arts master's is a two-year, interdisciplinary and internationally oriented part-time programme for project managers, producers, business leaders, curators who want to develop as creative producers. They work in all arts disciplines: theatre, film, music, digital art, visual arts and dance. Read more about the programme below.