Programme Wednesday 8 March
We started with inspirational meetings. Several people and activities to choose from:
Maaike Visser a 'Do It Yourself Fashion' workshop, 'Pimp your bike', Hein Macnack breath and movement coach, Jaco Benckhuysen jazz pianist and adventurer, life story teller in sound and vision, Laura Cull connection bachelors with DAS and CP, Serge Verheugen on a bike past his artworks in Amsterdam, Niek Wagenaar, choreographer dancer.
In the afternoon, time for the second round of exchange sessions of the various programmes. Visiting each other and working together.
09.30 - 10.00
Coffee and tea in the hall
10.00 - 13.00
Who inspires you and who would you want to learn from or what would you like to know more about?
- Laura Cull (lector) www.atd.ahk.nl/das-research/people/researchers/profile/laura-cull-o-maoilearca/
Master departments, DAS building and learn about research options you have at the ATD
- Niek Wagenaar, www.instagram.com/niekwagenaar/
Choreographer and dancer who will work with material from his piece
- Maaike Visser, Do It Yourself Fashion. Bring your clothes and change them.
- Pimp up your bike, bring your bike to TIPTOP and paint
- Hein Macnack, look at Facebook, LinkedIn
- Carmen Politan, www.carmenpolitan.com
Plannen maken en realiseren
- Serge Verheugen, www.sergeverheugen.nl
Kunstenaar, fietstocht langs zijn kunswerken
- Jaco Benckhuijsen, jacobenckhuijsen.com
Muziek, narratief in beeld en geluid
13.00 - 14.00
You will find your paper bag in the hall with a vegetarian or vegan lunch
14.00 - 16.30
Exchange Sessions Departments – PART 2
What are the other departments about?
Let’s exchange knowledge and experiences.
Introduce your department to your colleagues by organizing a workshop and a Q&A, you have a studio in the ATD building to do so, look in Asimut
If you have different ideas about introducing people to your department, let us know
Participants will sign up for your introduction and workshop, so organize it well