- Lector/professor : Marijke Hoogenboom
- Project manager: Sanne Kersten
- Coordinator Third: Sher Doruff
Marijke Hoogenboom became Professor at the Academy of Theatre and Dance in 2012, where she is leading DAS Research (previously: the Performing Arts in Transition research group). Since 2003 she is also in charge of the supra-faculty Artists in Residence programme AIR of the Amsterdam University of the Arts. Marijke has studied theater science and German philology in Berlin and Amsterdam and was one of the founders and part of the artistic management of DasArts/Master of Theatre. Currently she is part of the Management Team of the Academy of Theatre and Dance and the chair of the DAS Graduate School.
She is an advisor for the Dutch Fund for Performing Arts, part of the council of the Hochschule für Musik und Darstellende Kunst in Frankfurt, and the council of the Postgraduales Forum of the University of Berlin. Also she is on the editorial board of the Routledge Journal Performance Research and the Palgrave book series New Dramaturgies. From 2008-2010 she was the programme director for the research project Inside Movement Knowledge and has recently co-initiated Het Transitiebureau and De Agenda, two critical platforms in the Netherlands with and for a diverse group of professionals from the field. Read more
- Sher Doruff has been working in the visual and performance-based collaborative arts in a variety of capacities since the 1970’s. She studied Fine Arts and completed a PhD in 2006 from UAL/CSM.
- Jeroen Fabius is the Artistic Director of DAS Choreography. Fabius was head of department of the School for New Dance Development from 2000-2002, and has been teaching Dance History and Art and Society among other subjects since 1991 at SNDO.
- Konstantina Georgelou works as a performing arts theorist, dramaturg and researcher based in Amsterdam, and is currently a lecturer at the ArtEZ Master of Theatre Practices and at Utrecht University.
- Marijn de Langen works as performing arts theorist and historian within diverse Dutch art educational institutions. She completed her PhD on Mime and teaches theory at the Mime department, at ArtEZ and the Utrecht University.
Researchers Cohort 1: David Weber-Krebs, Agnese Cornelio, Suzan Tunca, Julien Bruneau, Emilie Gallier, Alice Chauchat, Edit Kaldor. Read the complete profiles
The researchers of the Local School research group are:
- Tobias Kokkelmans
- Liesbeth Koot
- Thomas Spijkerman
- Anne Rooschüz
- Nienke Scholts
- Andrea Boźić
- Emke Idema
- Rose Akras
Read the full profiles of the researchers.