From 9 through 28 July 2018, the Dutch National Summer School, an in-depth summer course for ballet dancers between 15-21 years of age and for ballet students 11-14 years of age, will take place in the studios of the Dutch National Ballet.
- 9-14 July 2018 (15-21 years)
Faculty: Dinna Bjorn, Anne-Marie Vessel, Eric Viudes
- 16-28 July 2018 (15-21 years)
Faculty: Jean-Yves Esquerre, Christiane Marchant, Luis Martin, Ernst Meisner, Olivier Wecxsteen
- 11- 21 July 2018 (11-14 years)
Faculty: Dutch National Ballet Academy Teachers
The Dutch National Summer School 2018 is organized by MovArtProductions in coproduction with the Dutch National Ballet. The courses are focused on various classical techniques; Bournonville technique for the first week; then a Two-Week Intensive with pointe technique for women and brio for men, variations, pas-de-deux and classical repertoires. The courses will be concluded with studio presentations for parents and a selected audience.
- More information about Dutch National Summer School 2018 you can find on the website of MovartProductions
- In 2019 we will welcome all dancers for the Dutch National Summer School again at the National Ballet Academy.